NEET Admit Card 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) 2022 is going to release the NEET Admit Card 2022 tomorrow – July 12th at 11.30 am for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-UG 2022 exam. Students who submitted their NEET application form may now download their Admit Card for the NEET Entrance Test. The NEET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 17th July 2022 (Sunday).
NEET Admit Card Details
|Name of exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)-UG 2022|
|Date of exam||17th July 2022 (Sunday)|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen and Paper mode)|
|Duration of exam||03 hours|
|Timing of exam||02:00 pm to 05:20 pm|
|Venue of exam||Details mentioned @ Admit Card|
|Medium of exam||English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu|
|Organizing authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Date of release of admit card||12th July 2022, 11: 30 AM|
|Status of admit card||Not released|
How to Download NEET Admit Card?
➢ Students who submitted their online application for NEET UG Exam, can download their admit card, by visiting official website of National Testing Agency. Applied candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit card .
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link’s section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on NEET Admit Card Link.
- ◉ Step 3: Enter your Application Number & Date of Birth and click on “Submit” button.
- ◉ Step 4: Click on Download Admit Card.
- ◉ Step 5: Your admit card will be generated. Take a print out of your NEET-UG Admit Card and carry the same to exam hall on the day of NEET Exam 2022.
Important Web-Links of NEET-UG Exam:
- ◉ NEET Admit Card : 12/07/2022
- ◉ NEET Exam Notification : Click Here
- ◉ NEET Official Notification : Click Here
NEET-UG Examination Pattern:
|Total Marks||Total Marks||Total Marks||720#|
- ◉ The Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2022 comprises of two Sections. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.