Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2022
SSB Constable Jobs : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 399 Constable (General Duty) posts under sports quota. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 30 Days.
SSB Head Constable Recruitment Details
Name of post: Constable (General Duty)
Number of Vacancy: 399
Scale of Pay: Level 3 of Pay Matrix ₹ 21700 to 69100.
Discipline wise posts:
- Archery: 16
- Athletics: 46
- Basketball: 07
- Body Building: 10
- Boxing: 17
- Cycling: 04
- Equestrian: 04
- Fencing: 14
- Football: 17
- Handball: 11
- Hockey: 08
- Judo: 14
- Kabaddi: 14
- Karate: 11
- Shooting (Sports): 13
- Sepak Takraw: 15
- Swimming: 25
- Taekwondo (Kyorugi) & Taekwondo (Poomsae): 17
- Volleyball: 12
- Weightlifting: 17
- Wrestling (Fee Style): 23
- Wrestling (Men Grecco Romen Style): 10
- Wushu (Sanda): 11
- Wushu (Taolu): 11
- Water Sports (Kayaking): 06
- Water Sports (Canoeing): 06
- Water Sports (Rowing): 09
- Yatching: 24
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Recruitment:
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 23 years.
Age Relaxation: As per Government of India norms.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- ESM: 3 years
- Candidates should pass 10th Class and matriculation from a recognized board or institute.
- Players who have represented in any recognized International events representing the country. Or
- Players represented a State/UT in the Senior or Junior level National Championship. Or
- Players represented a University in an Inter-University competition. Or
- Players represented the State Schools in the National Sports/Games for Schools. Or
- Players awarded National Award in physical efficiency under National physical efficiency Drive. Or
- Players represented State/Union Territory/University/State Schools Teams but could not win a medal or position.
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: ₹100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: IPO/ Demand Draft
How to Apply for SSB Constable Recruitment?
The candidates may download detailed advertisement from website www.ssbrectt.gov.in . Interested and eligible candidates may apply after going through all provisions contained in the advertisement available on website to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying for.
Application to be sent at following address for NER:
The Inspector General, Sashastra Seema Bal, Frontier Hqr. SSB, Guwahati, House No. 345, Nikita Complex, G.S. Road, Khanapara (Guwahati), Assam, Pin-781022.
IPO should be prepared in favour of: Accounts Officer Ftr, Hqrs SSB Guwahati payable at GPO, Pan Bazar, Guwahati (Assam), Pin-781001.
Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque should be prepared in favour of: Accounts Officer Ftr, Hqrs SSB Guwahati payable at State Bank of India Chenikuthi (Guwahati) (Branch Code: 07976).
State/Country: Andaman & Nicobar Island, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, West Bengal, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura.
Important Dates of SSB Constable Vacancy 2022:
- Starting date of submission of of application: 10/10/2022
- Last date of submission of application: 30 Days (16/11/2022)
Important Web-Links of Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment:
|Application Form||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.