|Total Posts||1035 Posts|
|Start Date||7th July 2023|
|Last Date||31st July 2023|
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Assam Career: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) 2023 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 1166 Apprentice vacancy. The online application will start from 7th July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://powergrid.in.
Last Date: 31/07/2023.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
- 3 How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Jobs?
- 4 Important Dates of PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- 5 Important Web-Links of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
- 6 FAQs of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
- 7 What is the starting date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
- 8 What is the last date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
- 9 How many post are vacant under PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Details
Name of post: Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 1035 Posts
Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
|Corporate Center, Gurugram||53|
|Northern Region – I, Faridabad||135|
|Northern Region – II, Jammu||79|
|Northern Region – III, Lucknow||93|
|Eastern Region – I, Patna||70|
|Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||67|
|North Eastern Region, Shillong||115|
|Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||47|
|Western Region – I, Nagpur||105|
|Western Region – II, Vadodara||106|
|Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||70|
|Southern Region – II, Bangalore||105|
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong:
- Arunachal Pradesh: 29
- Assam: 41
- Manipur: 6
- Meghalaya: 19
- Mizoram: 5
- Nagaland: 6
- Tripura: 9
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 17500 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 17500 p.m.
- Graduate (Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering): ₹ 17500 p.m.
- HR Executive: ₹ 17500 p.m.
- CSR Executive: ₹ 17500 p.m.
- Law Executive: ₹ 17500
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 13500 p.m.
- Payment of an additional ₹ 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
Eligibility Criteria of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
Graduate (Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering
HR Executive: MBA (HR)/Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full time course) or equivalent.
CSR Executive: 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development / Management or equivalent.
Law Executive: Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (L.L.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) OR 05 Years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional).
Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Electrician: ITI in Electrician (Full-Time course).
➢ Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Jobs?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official PGCIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for PGCIL Apprentice recruitment.
|➥ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.|
|➥ Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.|
|➥ In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.|
|➥ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.|
|➥ Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.|
|➥ At the end, take a print out of the application form.|
Important Dates of PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|Starting date for submission of online application||7th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||31st July 2023|
Important Web-Links of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Online Registration – Others||Click Here|
|Online Registration – Engg||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment:
What is the starting date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
➲ The starting date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment is 7th July 2023.
What is the last date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment?
➲ The last date to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment is 31st July 2023.
How many post are vacant under PGCIL Recruitment 2023?
➲ 1035 Apprentice posts are vacant under PGCIL Recruitment 2023.