Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
AssamCareer: Oil India Limited 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) posts. Interested and eligible candidates from OIL’s production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh may apply online here. The online application will start from 1st July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx.
Last Date: 15/08/2021.
Oil India Limited Recruitment Details
Name of post: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
Number of Vacancy: 120
- SC: 08
- ST: 14
- OBC(NCL): 32
- EWS: 12
- UR: 54
Scale of pay: ₹ 26,600.00 – 90,000.00
Eligibility Criteria of Oil India Limited Recruitment:
Districts: Candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are only eligible for this recruitment.
- (I) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
- (II) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Age Limit as on 15/08/2021:
- GENERAL: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
➢ Please note that, candidate(s) possessing the aforesaid essential qualification only should apply for the notified post.
Selection Process of OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
➢ Eligible candidates will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).➢ The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections: viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
➢ In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
- General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment?
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
Documents to be Uploaded with OIL Junior Assistant Application Form 2021:
➢ Followings are compulsory document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s), as applicable, and will have to produce them as required (in original and required copies) for the purpose of uploading in the online system/submit at the appropriate stage, as applicable, during the recruitment process:
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
- Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
- Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
- Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
OIL Help Desk Number and Email:
- Number: 8866678549,8866678559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates of OIL Recruitment 2021:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m.|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.|
Important Web-Links of OIL Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Online Application||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
1 thought on “Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 – 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy, Online Apply”