Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon Recruitment 2021
Jobs in MSSV Nagaon: Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 10 Teaching & Non Teaching posts in the cadre of Assistant Professor and PS to VC vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates download their application form available for University website www.mssv.ac.in and submitted to The Register, MSSV Nagaon.
Last Date: 25/08/2021.
MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Associate Professor
Number of Vacancy:
- Commerce: 4
- Sociology: 1
- North-East Studies: 1
- Sankaradeva Studies: 1
- Social Work: 1
- Performing Arts (Drama): 1
- As per UGC Regulation, 2018 for the maintenance & standard of Appointment of Teachers.
2. Name of the Post:
- PS to VC
Number of Vacancy:
- Master Degree with 55% and Stenography.
- (I) Minimum 5 years experience in Higher Educational Establishment.
- (II) High Level of Computer Efficiency.
Application Fee for MSSV Nagaon Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only for post 1 and Rs. 1,000.00 (Rupees one thousand) only for post 2 by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fees for the post.
How to Apply for MSSV Nagaon Recruitment?
- Completed application in prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “Registrar, Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Haladhar Bhuyan Path, Kalongpar, Nagaon, PIN-782001, Assam, India” on latest by 25th August, 2021.
- Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the University website i.e., www.mssv.ac.in .
Important Web-Links of MSSV Nagaon Vacancy:
|Application Form||Teaching | Non-Teaching|
|View Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.