N.F. Railway Recruitment 2022
NF Railway Jobs: Northeast Frontier (NF) Railway 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 16 Sportsperson vacancy against the sports quota for Head Quarters Unit (Maligaon). Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in Interview: 07/11/2022.
N.F. Railway Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Sportsperson
Number of Vacancy: 16
- Athletics – High Jump: 1 Post (Men)
- Archery – Recurve: 1 Post (Women)
- Archery – Compound: 1 Post (Men)
- Tennis – Single: 1 Post (Women)
- Basketball – Shooter & Point Guard: 2 Posts (Women)
- Basketball – Post Player & Shooter: 2 Posts (Men)
- Table Tennis – Single: 1 Post (Women)
- Volleyball – Setter & Attacker: 2 Posts (Men)
- Boxing – 75 KG: 1 Post (Men)
- Weightlifting – 45 KG: 1 Post (Women)
- Weightlifting – 96 KG: 1 Post (Men)
- Cricket – 1 Wicket Keeper cum Batsman: 1 Post (Men)
- Cricket – 1 Middle Order Batsman: 1 Post (Men)
Pay Scale: Level- 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission, GP- ₹ 1900/2000
Eligibility Criteria of N F Railway Recruitment:
- (a) Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The date of reckoning of age shall be 01.01.2023.. No relaxation in lower or upper age limit will be permissible.
- (b) Proof of Age viz., Matriculation certificate issued by a recognised board or equivalent must be produced.
Educational Qualification: For appointment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/ 2000 (Level- 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification must be from a Govt. Recognized Board/ Council/Institutions etc. (Minimum educational qualification should be as applicable to the post offered for NTPC posts).
Note: For appointment against Sports quota in Technician-III, the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass. However, the training period for such Sports Quota appointees will be 03 (Three) years, unless they pass/ Possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it will be 6 months.
Minimum Sports Norms for Recruitment:
- Represented the country in any of the Category-B championships/events, OR
- At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C championships/events, OR
- At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships OR
- At least 3rd position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympic Association, OR
- At least 3rd position in All India Inter University Championships organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities OR 1st position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
How to Apply N.F. Railway Recruitment?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply as per application format given at Annexure-A by the candidate in his/her own handwriting on a good quality A-4 size plain paper along with two recent (taken within last two months) passport size photographs duly self-attested without wearing any wig, cap or coloured glasses. The application should be duly filled and signed by the candidate in own handwriting.
Applications must be sent through ordinary post addressed to Sr. Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781 011 (Assam) OR dropped in the APPLICATION BOX in the Recruitment Section in the Office of Pr. Chief Personnel Officer, NF Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati (Assam) on or before 07.11.2022 (For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul&Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 17.11.2022 by post only).
The envelope should be superscribed “RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA:: EVENT – …………………… & GP – …………………” with the name of the event.
Important Web-links for N.F. Railway Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.