|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Scheme Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Course Commencing – JAN 2024|
|Branch Name||Executive & Technical Branch|
|Total Posts||30 Posts|
|Starting Date||10th June 2023|
|Last Date||30th June 2023|
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2023
Assam Career: Indian Navy 2023 has recently invited application for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme(Permanent Commission) – JAN 2024 from Unmarried Male & female candidates. The online application will start from 10th June 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Last Date: 30/06/2023.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Navy B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
- 3 Selection Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
- 4 How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment?
- 5 Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- 6 Important Web-Links of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
- 7 FAQ of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry 2023
- 8 How many vacant positions are there under the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Notification?
- 9 In which mode, will the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Application Form be available?
- 10 When will be Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Application Form be available?
- 11 Who can apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme 2023?
Name of post: Indian Navy 10+2 (B.TECH) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – JAN 2024
Number of vacancy: 30
- Executive & Technical Branch: 30
Age Limit: Applying candidates should have been born between 2nd July 2004 and 1st January 2007 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
JEE Score: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2023 exam (for B.E/ B. Tech). Call-up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2023 published by NTA.
IHQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut-off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2023. All candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Aug 2023 onwards.
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting Official Recruitment Portal of Indian Navy. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment.
|➥ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.|
|➥ Click on the “Online Application”.|
|➥ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.|
|➥ Next, you need to submit the form.|
|➥ At the end, take a print out of the application form.|
|Starting date for submission of online application||10th June 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||30th June 2023|
Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
➲ There are 30 vacant positions under the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Notification.
➲ The Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Application Form will be available only in online mode.
➲ The Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Application Form will be available from 10th to 30th June 2023.
➲ Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examination from any Board.