Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Jobs: Indian Army 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 128 Religious Teacher vacancy in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) for RRT 91 & 92 courses. The online application will start from 8th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx.
Last Date: 06/11/2022.
Indian Army Recruitment Details
- Number of Vacancy: 108
2. Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments
- Number of Vacancy: 5
- Number of Vacancy: 8
4. Maulvi (Sunni)
- Number of Vacancy: 3
5. Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts
- Number of Vacancy: 1
- Number of Vacancy: 2
7. Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts
- Number of Vacancy: 1
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Army Recruitment:
Age Limit: The age limit in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not be below 25 years of age and not above 36 years of age on 01 Oct 2022 (i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1986 and 30 Sep 1997 inclusive of both dates).
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, candidate must possess following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in “Karam Kand”.
- Granthi: Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre: Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment?
(i) Civil Candidates: Applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri, and Maulvi (Sunni) categories, applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Manual applications for these categories will be rejected (detailed instructions given in „INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION‟).
(ii) Civil Gorkha Candidates: Applying for Pandit (Gorkha) category will submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only (please refer application pro-forma).
(iii) Civil Muslim(Shia) Candidates of Ladakh region: Applying for Maulvi(Shia) category will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only (please refer application pro-forma).
(iv) Civil Buddhist (Mahayana) Candidates of other than Sikkim Region: Applying for Bodh Monk will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only (please refer application pro-forma).
Important Dates of Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 8th October 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 6th November 2022
Important Web-Links of Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment:
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|View Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.