Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India Recruitment 2022
Jobs in Ministry Of Labour & Employment: Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 122 Young Professional vacancy. The online application will start from 12th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.ncs.gov.in/_layouts/15/NCSP/Registration.aspx
Last Date: 15th Days.
Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment Details
Name of post: Young Professional
Number of Vacancy: 122 [ All over India]
Number of posts @ NE Region: 43
Remuneration (per month): ₹ 50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes)
Period of Contract: Period of engagement initially for a period of two years (Can be extended up to 5 years)
Place of Posting:
- Arunachal Pradesh (Aalo, Bomdila, Chamlang, Itanagar, Roing, Ziro)
- Assam (Diphu, Goalpara, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Morigaon, Tezpur)
- Manipur (Imphal)
- Meghalaya (Ampati, Nongtoin, Tura)
- Mizoram (Champhai, Lunglei, Aizwal)
- Nagaland (Kohima, Mokokchung, Phek, Wokha, Dimapur)
- Sikkim (Gangtok, Johrethang, Yangthang, Dentam Bazar)
- Tripura (Agartala, Unakoti)
- Odisha (Balangir, Balasore, Baripada, Gajapati, Jagatsinghpur, Jajpur, Kendrapada, Keonjhar, Nuapada, Puri)
- West Bengal (Egra, Jalpaiguri, Raiganj)
Eligibility Criteria of Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment:
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as on last date of submission of application.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE etc. recognized.
- Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Apart from proficiency in English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other languages Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
- The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
- Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
- The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years.
- Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office).
- Candidate should have an ability to take initiative to make things happen
- Should be skillful / tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system.
- Passion for helping others would be an advantage.
- Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers.
- Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
- Should be able to Work under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
How to Apply for Ministry of Labour & Employment Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting official recruitment portal of National Career Service. They may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process .
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Next submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Labour & Employment Ministry Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 12th October 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th Day
Important Web-Links of Labour & Employment Ministry Vacancy:
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Advertisement Details (NE Region)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.