|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education|
|Application Fee||₹ 750/-|
|Exam Date||5th July 2023|
|Start Date||24th May 2023|
|Last Date||6th June 2023|
|Result Status||13th July 2023|
|Dibrugarh University has declared the results of the B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET), 2023 on 13th July 2023. Students who appeared in the entrance exam on 5th July 2023 will be able to check their result from the official web portal. Click here to check B.Ed CET 2023 Results.|
Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission 2023
Assam Career: Dibrugarh University 2023 has recently released the official notification of Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2023 for admission in to Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Course, 2023-2024 session. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to pursue B.Ed. courses under the university must appear and qualify in this entrance exam mandatorily.
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application in official application portal for the admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) courses under Dibrugarh University w.e.f. 24th May 2023.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission Details
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
- 3 Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Fee:
- 4 How to apply for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission 2023?
- 5 Documents/ Materials to be uploaded with the B.Ed. CET Application Form:
- 6 Important Dates of Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission 2023
- 7 Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
- 8 Selection Criteria for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
- 9 Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET Syllabus:
- 10 Exam Centres of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET:
Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission Details
Name of exam: Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (B.Ed. CET 2023)
Name of course: B.Ed. Programme
Name of university: Dibrugarh University
Academic session: 2023 – 2024
Exam type: Common Entrance Test
Exam duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (11 AM to 12.30 PM)
Question type: OMR based
Date of entrance test: 5th July 2023 (Wednesday)
Date for declaration of the result: By 20th July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Note: A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours/ Major subject but less than 50% in aggregate in all the courses/ papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. the programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
Entrance Test: Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by Dibrugarh University for that academic session.
Relaxation: In the eligibility criteria, a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks (or equivalent Grade Point) shall be provided to the candidates:
(A) belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories. OR
(B) having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
(C) A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed CET Application Fee:
Students have to pay ₹ 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty Only) as an application fee to complete the online application process for Dibrugarh University B.Ed Common Entrance Test, 2023.
Mode of Payment: Students need to pay the application fee through an online payment gateway using their ATM card, Internet Banking or UPI. Note that no other mode of payment is accepted.
How to apply for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission 2023?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 24th May 2023 to 6th June 2023; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here is the basic steps one need to follow to submit the online application.
|➥ Scroll down, and check the Important Web-Link’s section.|
|➥ Click on Online Application Form Link.|
|➥ The candidate shall be required to register in the portal by entering their Full Name, Username, Password and Mobile Number to login.|
|➥ The candidate will get an Activation Code in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.|
|➥ After Activation, the candidate shall be required to log in with his/ her username and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application Form with correct and appropriate information.|
|➥ The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee through the online payment gateway by using a Debit (ATM) Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of the form.|
|➥ The applicant can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.|
|➥ On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Admit Card with a Unique Roll Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidate shall have to take a printout of the Admit Card and bring the same to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.|
Documents/ Materials to be uploaded with the B.Ed. CET Application Form:
|1||Colored passport size photograph of the candidate.|
|2||Signature of the Candidate|
Important Dates of Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission 2023
|Starting date for submission of online application||24th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online Application||6th June 2023|
|Date of the B.Ed. Entrance Test||5th July 2023|
|Date for Result Declaration||by 20th July 2023|
|Admission Date||Notified Later|
Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
|Check B.Ed CET Result||Click Here|
|B.Ed CET Result Notice||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|View Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Criteria for Dibrugarh University B Ed Admission
➢ Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following:
- A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
- The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
- 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination. For example: If a student gets 53% in the first Degree Examination (Major / Aggregate), his/her career performance marks in that examination will be 5.3.
Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET Syllabus:
- A Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Dibrugarh University to provisionally select candidates for admission into the B.Ed. Programme offered by the affiliated colleges and the Department of Education of Dibrugarh University.
- The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
- The test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
|General English||15 Marks|
|General Knowledge||25 Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||10 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||10 Marks|
|Teaching Aptitude||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||70 Marks|
Exam Centres of the Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET:
The Common Entrance Test of Dibrugarh University for B.Ed admission will be conducted in the following Test Centres.
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|