|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Posts||08 Posts|
|Organization||Bhola Nath College|
|Application Fee||₹ 1500/-|
|Last Date||15 Days|
Bhola Nath College Recruitment 2023
Assam Career: Bhola Nath College, Dhubri 2023 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 08 Assistant Professor Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach the office of the Principal & Secretary, Bhola Nath College within 15 (Fifteen) days from the publication.
- Date Of Published: 14/06/2023
- Last Date: 15 Days.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 Bhola Nath College Recruitment Details
- 2 How to Apply for Bhola Nath College Recruitment?
- 3 Important Web-Links of BN College Recruitment
- 4 FAQs of Bhola Nath College Recruitment
- 5 What is the starting date of online application?
- 6 What is the total number of vacancies of BN College Recruitment?
- 7 What is the last date of online application?
Bhola Nath College Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy: 08
Subjects and Vacancies:
- Bengali: 1 post (Reserved for ST-P) (Roster Point-55)
- History: 1 post (Reserved for UR-PWD, Roster Point 1)
- Economics: 1 post (UR, Roster Point 14)
- Physics: 1 post (Reserved for OBC/MOBC, Roster Point 40)
- Botany: 1 post (Reserved for ST-P, Roster Point 25)
- Chemistry: 1 post (Reserved for OBC/ MOBC, Roster Point 47)
- Mathematics: 2 posts (1 post reserved for ST-P, Roster Point 35) (1 post reserved for ST-H, Roster Point 30)
Pay scale: UGC pay scale of ₹ 57,700/- ₹ 1,82,400/-with other allowances as per rule of Assam Government.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have good academic record with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale) at Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks from 55% to 50% may be provided to Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate or Master’s level for the SC/ ST/PWD categories for the purpose of eligibility. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M. Phil. / PhD. / Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2023 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, 3 years for OBC/ MOBC.
How to Apply for Bhola Nath College Recruitment?
➲ To apply for the post of Assistant Professor in Bhola Nath College, Dhubri interested candidates have to fill up the applications in prescribed format as given below in the important links section along with self attested copies of all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
➲ Applications accompanied with a bank draft of ₹ 1500 (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) drawn in favour of Principal, B.N. College, Dhubri at Payable at S.B.I, Kismathasdah Branch, Dhubri (IFSC Code: SBIN0008286) applications must reach the Principal & Secretary B.N. College, Dhubri Ward. No. 15, P.O. Bidyapara, Dist Dhubri, Pin-783324 Assam within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement [DOA: 14/06/2023].
➲ In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Important Web-Links of BN College RecruitmentJoin Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of Bhola Nath College Recruitment
What is the starting date of online application?
➲ The starting date of Bhola Nath College Recruitment online application submission is 14th June 2023.
What is the total number of vacancies of BN College Recruitment?
➲ The total number of vacancies under Bhola Nath College is 08.
What is the last date of online application?
➲ The last date of Bhola Nath College Recruitment online application submission is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.