AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2021
Jobs in AIIMS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi 2021 has recently released an employment notification to conduct Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer Vacancy for AIIMS New Delhi and all new AIIMS. The online application will start from 16th October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.aiims.edu/en.html.
Last Date: 30/10/2021.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Nursing Officer
Number of Vacancy:
- Not specified
Places of posting:
- AIIMS Bathinda
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS Bibinagar
- AIIMS Bilaspur
- AIIMS Deoghar
- AIIMS Gorakhpur
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Kalyani
- AIIMS Mangalagiri
- AIIMS Nagpur
- AIIMS Delhi
- AIIMS Patna
- AIIMS Rae Bareli
- AIIMS Raipur
- AIIMS Rajkot
- AIIMS Rishikesh
- AIIMS Vijaypur
- Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment:
- Between 18- 30 years as of 30.10.2021.
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation is as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years,
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- A. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
- B. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
- A. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
- B. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- C. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates/ EWS: Rs. 2500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Name of exam:
- Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2021
Duration of exam:
- 180 minutes
Type of question paper:
- Objective (MCQ)
- 200 marks
Total number of questions:
- 1/3 marks for each wrong answer
- UR/ EWS: 50%
- OBC: 45%
- SC/ ST: 40%
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official AIIMS Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and register your self by clicking “New Registration”.
- Step 3: Next again click on “Online Application” and log in .
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of AIIMS Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of online application submission: 16/10/2021
- Last date of online application submission: 30/10/2021
- Online CBT examination date: 20/11/2021
Important Web-Links of AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.