Special Judge, CBI, Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Kamrup Judiciary: Office of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Guwahati 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 Night Chowkidar posts in the establishment of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 1 and 2, Chandmari, Guwahati-3. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 18/12/2021.
Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Night Chowkidar
Number of Vacancy:
- Office of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 1, Chandmari, Guwahati-3: 1
- Office of the Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 2, Chandmari, Guwahati-3: 1
- PB-1: Rs. 12000-37500 + GP Rs. 3900
Eligibility Criteria of Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment:
- Minimum Class VIII standard and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply .
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate:
- Applicants have to be enrolled in Employment Exchange and should have valid Registration Card as on date of application.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01.12.2021 .
How to Apply for Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in Standard Form along with self-attested copies of relevant Academic Testimonials including birth certificate in support of age etc to the Chairman, Selection Board cum Special Judge, CBI, Assam, Additional Court No. 1, Chandmari, Guwahati-3. 3 (three) copies of recent passport size colour photographs should be enclosed with the application.
- Last date of receipt of application is on or before 5:00 PM of 18.12.2021.
- The Applicants are to visit the website of Kamrup District Judiciary i.e. http://districts.ecourts.gov.in/kamrup for any notification and further update.
Important Dates of Kamrup Recruitment 2021:
- Staring date of submission of application: 29th November 2021
- Last date of submission of application: 18th December 2021
Important Web-Links of Kamrup Judiciary Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.