Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CDS II Examination: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 339 posts through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021. The online application will start from 4th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date: 24/08/2021.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2021
Name of exam:
- Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021
Number of Vacancy:
Training Institute-wise vacancy:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 16
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CDS Examination:
Nationality:Candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- (I) a Citizen of India, or
- (II) a subject of Nepal, or
- (III) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2002 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2002 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issue less widows who have not remarried and issue less divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1997 and not later than 1st July, 2003.
- I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Others: Rs. 200/-
- Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Payment mode: Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC CDS II recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” .
- 3rd Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 4th Step: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2021 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Online Application Withdrawn: 31-08 to 06-09-2021 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 23-08-2021 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 24-08-2021 till 06:00 pm
- Date for Exam: 14-11-2021
Important Web-Links of UPSC CDS II Examination:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.