Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2021
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment:
- 3.4 Application Fee:
- 3.6 How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
- 3.8 Important Dates of UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021:
- 3.10 Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment :
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in UPSC: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 151 Deputy Director posts in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment. The online application will start from 14th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date: 02/09/2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Deputy Director
Number of Vacancy:
- SC: 23
- ST: 9
- OBC: 38
- EWS: 15
- UR: 66
Name of department:
- Employees State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment
- Pay Scale Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC, Group ‘A’, (Non-Ministerial, Non-Gazetted).
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment:
- 35 years. Upper age relaxation up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Degree of a recognized university.
- Three years experience of Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
- (I) Qualified Subordinate Accounts Services, or passed Institute of Costs and Works Accounts or Master of Business Administration (Finance), or a Degree in Law.
- (II) Experience in matters relating to social insurance or Labour Laws .
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/ Women candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI by cash/ SBI net banking / visa/master credit/debit card
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Online Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC recruitment.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- 2nd Step: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- 3rd Step: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- 4th Step: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- 5th Step: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of UPSC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021:
- # Starting date of submission of online application: 14.08.2021
- # Last date of submission of online application: 02.09.2021, 23:59 hrs
- # Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 03-09-2021 at 23:59 pm
Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment :
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.