South Indian Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021
Jobs in South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank Ltd. 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of Probationary Officer posts in Scale I Cadre. The online application will start from 1 September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://recruit.southindianbank.com/RDC.
Last Date: 08/09/2021.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancy:
- Not specified
- Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
Eligibility Criteria of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment:
- Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary.
- Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
How to Apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 01.09.2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 08.09.2021
Important Web-Links of South Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.