Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently released the official notification of Engineering Services Examination 2023 for the recruitment of 327 vacancy in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering disciplines. The online application will start from 14th September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/OTRP/index.php.
Last Date: 04/10/2022.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2022
Name of exam:
- ◉ UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023
Number of Posts:
- ◉ 327
- ◉ Category I: Civil Engineering.
- ◉ Category II: Mechanical Engineering.
- ◉ Category III: Electrical Engineering.
- ◉ Category IV: Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Engineering Services Examination:
- ◉ 21 to 30 years as on 1st January, 2023.
- ◉ Upper age relaxation will be 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
➢ For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
- ◉ obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
- ◉ passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- ◉ obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
- ◉ passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India); or
- ◉ passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; or
- ◉ passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
- ◉ UR/ OBC: ₹ 200/-
- ◉ Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability: Nil
- ◉ Payment Mode: Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply for UPSC Engineering Services Examination?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of UPSC. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Online Application Form link.
- ◉ Step 3: A new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 4: Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- ◉ Step 5: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- ◉ Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- ◉ Step 7: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form.
Important Dates of UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2023:
- ◉ Starting date of online application submission: 14/09/2022
- ◉ Last date of online application submission: 04/10/2022
- ◉ Date of prelims exam: 19/02/2023
Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.