|Exam Name||GNMEE 2022|
|Application Fee||₹ 1200/-|
|Start Date||17th August 2022|
|Last Date||7th September 2022|
SSUHS GNMEE 2022 Result
Applicants who submitted their online applications for GNMEE 2022 and took the entrance exam on 16th October 2022 will be able to check their result from here after the official announcement. SSUHS has announced the GNM Entrance Exam Result on 9th November 2022. The direct link to check GNMEE Result has been updated in the following table after the declaration.
|Check GNMEE Result||Click Here|
SSUHS GNM Admission 2022
Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official admission notification for admission into GNM courses in GNM Training Schools under the Govt. of Assam for the session 2022-2023. For this purpose, an entrance examination – GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022 will be conducted. Interested and eligible female candidates may submit their online applications here for these GNM courses.
SSUHS GNM Admission Details
Name of exam: SSUHS GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022
Name of university: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Name of state: Assam
Academic session: 2022-2023
Date of entrance exam: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
Application fee: ₹ 1200/-
Centres of exam: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Type of exam: OMR based written exam
Helpline: Candidates may call the help line No. 1800212005599/ 08472880277 for any sort of assistance.
Eligibility Criteria of Assam GNM Admission:
- Candidates’ age must be between 17 years to 35 years.
- There is no age bar for ANM/ LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science — Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Application Fee of SSUHS GNM Admission:
- The candidate need to pay ₹ 1,200/- (Rupees One Thousand and Two Hundred Only) as application fee. The payment of application fee is to be completed through online mode only.
How to Apply for SSUHS GNM Admission?
➢ All the candidates want to pursue GNM courses under Govt. of Assam have to submit online application. Interested and eligible female candidates may submit their online applications here for these GNM courses by following below mentioned steps.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
|The candidates who have already applied vide Educational Notice No.SSUHS/126/2022/3986 dated 12-05-2022 need not apply again.|
Important Dates of Assam GNM Admission 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 17th August 2022.
- Last date of submission of online application:
31st August 20227th September 2022 till 5 PM
- Download of Admit Card: 27th September 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam: 16th October 2022
Important Web-Links of SSUHS GNM Admission:
- Check GNMEE Result: Click Here
- Online Application : Click Here
- Date Extension Notice : Click Here
- Official Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
About GNMEE Exam 2022:
- Date of exam: 16th October 2022 (Sunday)
- Timing of exam: 10 AM to 1 PM
- Duration of exam: 3 Hours
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of MCQs: 100 MCQs
- Total marks: 100 Marks (1 mark for each correct answer).
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Medium of exam: The question paper will be both in English and Assamese language.
- Exam centres: Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, Tezpur, Dhubri, Lakhimpur and Diphu.
Syllabus of GNMEE Exam 2022:
- GNM Entrance Examination (GNMEE), 2022 will be based on 10+2 (Science) Syllabus. There will be a single question paper consisting of following segments.
FAQs of SSUHS GNM Admission:
1. What do you mean by GNMEE ?
- GNMEE stands for GNM Entrance Examination. It is an entrance exam conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
2. What is the starting date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 ?
- The starting date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 17th August 2022.
3. What is the last date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 ?
- The last date of online application submission of GNMEE 2022 is 7th September 2022.
4. What is the application of GNMEE 2022 ?
- The application of GNMEE 2022 is ₹ 1200/-