Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
SSC Jobs: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 990 Scientific Assistant posts in India Meteorological Department (IMD), Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post. The online application will start from 30th September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last Date: 18/10/2022.
SSC Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Scientific Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 990
- Gen/UR: N/A
- EWS: N/A
- OBC: N/A
- SC: N/A
- ST: N/A
Name of Organisation: India Meteorological Department (IMD)
Pay Scale: Level 6 of the Pay Matrix.
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Recruitment:
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate age must not exceeding 30 years as on 18-10-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19-10-1992 and not later than 17-10-2004.
➢ The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved): 10 years
- PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
➢ T&C I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
➢ T&C II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
➢ T&C III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects.
- Others: ₹ 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card .
How to Apply for SSC Driver Jobs?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Head Constable recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.
- Step 3: Next, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 4: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 8th July 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 29th July 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC Vacancy:
|Online Application||Registration | Login|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.