Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2022
SSC Jobs: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 4300 Sub Inspector Vacancy in Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces. The online application will start from 10th August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ssc.nic.in.
Last Date: 30/08/2022.
SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2022
1. Name of Post:
- ◉ Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 340 [Male:228, Female:112]
- ◉ Open (Male): 180 posts
- ◉ Open (Female): 112 posts
- ◉ Ex-Servicemen: 13 posts
- ◉ Ex-Servicemen (Special Category): 12 posts
- ◉ Departmental Candidates: 23 posts
2. Name of Post:
- ◉ Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 3960 [Male:3791, Female:169]
- ◉ BSF: 353 posts [Male:336, Female:17]
- ◉ CISF: 86 posts [Male:77, Female:9]
- ◉ CRPF: 3112 posts [Male:3006, Female:106]
- ◉ ITBP: 191 posts [Male:162, Female:29]
- ◉ SSB: 218 posts [Male:210, Female:8]
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment:
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be
- ◉ a citizen of India, or
- ◉ a subject of Nepal, or
- ◉ a subject of Bhutan.
- ◉ Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002).
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ SC/ ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- ◉ For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs.
- ◉ Others: ₹ 100/-
- ◉ Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
- ◉ Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Head Constable recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.
- ◉ Step 3: Next, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 4: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 10th August 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 30th August 2022
Important Web-Links of SSC SI Vacancy:
- ◉ Online Application : Registration | Login
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.