Board of Secondary Education, Assam Recruitment 2022
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 3 Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant vacancy on Contractual basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. The online application will start from 1 September 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode.
Last Date: 15/11/2022.
SEBA Recruitment Details
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 3
Remuneration: ₹ 18,000 per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible).
Name of organisation: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA)
Type of engagement: Contractual
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria of SEBA Recruitment
∘ Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
∘ Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
∘ Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
∘ Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year : 1 point
- 2 years : 2 points
- 3 years : 3 points
- 4 years : 4 points
- 5 years and above : 5 points
Age Limit as on 01.01.2022: Minimum 21 years and maximum 43 years.
Application Fee: Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
How to Apply for SEBA Recruitment ?
∘ Interested and eligible candidates may apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021 by visiting SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org.
∘ After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. Candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to SEBA office; Guwahati by 25th November 2022.
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),
Steps to be followed for Online Submission of Applications:
- Get the Bank Draft ready before you start the online application process. Details regarding the fees can be seen in the advertisement given below.
- Scan a recent clear photograph with light blue or beige background. Maximum size of the scanned image should be 200 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 500px.
- Scan your full signature in blue or black ink (signed on a white paper). Maximum size of the scanned image should be 100 KB. Maximum image dimensions should be 400px X 200px.
- Start the application process only when your a) bank draft, b) scanned photograph and c) signature are ready. Please note that once you start the application process, it will have to be completed in one session.
- After completion of the application process, an Application Receipt Number (ARN) will be generated. Please keep this number safely till the end of recruitment process. Please note that your application is not technically submitted untill you receive the ARN. You can take a re-print any number of times using the ARN.
- Take a print-out of the computer generated Application and submit the hard copy along with a) Bank Draft in original and b) self-attested copies of relevant documents. Your Online Application will not be considered valid until and unless this step is completed within due time.
Important Dates of SEBA Recruitment 2022
|Starting date of submission of online application||1st November 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||15th November 2022|
Important Web-Links of SEBA VacancyJoin Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.