SBI Clerk Result 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) 2021 has recently released the results of the SBI Clerk Prelims exam 2021. Candidates who appeared in the preliminary examination for the recruitment of 5121 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) vacancy may check their results here.
SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims exam has been conducted for all the states on 10, 11, 12, 13 July, and 29 August 2021 for the posts of Junior Associates.
Table of Contents
SBI Clerk Result Details
Name of the post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) / Clerk
Number of Vacancy: 5121
Prelims exam date: 10, 11, 12, 13 July, and 29 August 2021
Prelims result date: 21st September 2021
Result status: Available
How to Check SBI Result?
➢ Candidates who appeared in State Bank of India Clerk Preliminary exam 2021 may now check results online . Here’s the steps to check SBI Clerk exam result:
- 1st Step: Scroll down, and Go to the “Important Web-Links” Section.
- 2nd Step: Click on the link of “SBI Clerk Result”.
- 3rd Step: A new webpage will be displayed.
- 4th Step: Enter your Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of birth and hit Submit button.
- 5th Step: Your result will be displayed.