Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2022
ONGC Apprentice: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 3614 Apprentice vacancy in various trade/ disciplines. The online application will start from 27th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. www.ongcindia.com.
Last Date: 22/05/2022.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Apprentice
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 3614
Vacancy in Assam:
|Work Centre||Number of seats|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
Eligibility Criteria of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates’ age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 15.05.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 15.05.1998 and 15.05.2004.
➢ The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- ◉ SC/ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC: 3 years
- ◉ PwBD: 10 years
- ◉ PwBD (OBC/NCL): 13 years
- ◉ PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- ◉ Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- ◉ Office Assistant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- ◉ Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English)/Secretarial Practice.
- ◉ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade.
- ◉ Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- ◉ Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
- ◉ Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- ◉ Fitter: ITI in Fitter.
- ◉ Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
- ◉ Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- ◉ Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- ◉ Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
- ◉ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
- ◉ Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
- ◉ Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)
- ◉ Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- ◉ Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- ◉ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- ◉ Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade.
- ◉ Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
- ◉ Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University
- ◉ Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ◉ Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ◉ Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ◉ Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ◉ Instrumentation: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ◉ Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Max. Allowed Location:
- ◉ A candidate is to choose and can apply for one trade at one work centre/ Location only.
- ◉ Duration of training is 12 months for all trades mentioned above.
- ◉ Graduate Apprentice: ₹ 9,000/-
- ◉ Trade Apprentice (1 year IT): ₹ 7,700/-
- ◉ Trade Apprentice (2 years IT): ₹ 8,050/-
- ◉ Diploma Apprentice: ₹ 8,000/-
Selection Process of ONGC Apprentice 2022:
- ◉ Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
- ◉ No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
- ◉ Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment?
➢ Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- A. Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant. (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 & 2)
- B. Other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 3-20)
- C. Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 21 -27)
➢ After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website .
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may now apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ONGC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NHM recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application Form” and a new webpage will be opened.
- ◉ Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 4: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting Date of submission of Online Application: 27th April 2022 11:00 AM
- ◉ Last Date of submission of Online Application:
15th May 202222nd May 2022 at 6:00 PM
- ◉ Date of Result/ Selection: 23rd May 2022
Important Web-Links of ONGC Apprentice Vacancy:
- ◉ Online Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ Last Date Extend : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of ONGC Apprentice 2022:
1. What is the starting date of online application for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- ◉ The starting date of online application for ONGC Recruitment is 27th April 2022.
2. What is the last date of online application for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment?
- ◉ The last date of online application for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment is 22nd May 2022.
3. How many posts are vacant under ONGC Recruitment?
- ◉ There are a total of 3614 Apprentice Vacancy under ONGC Recruitment 2022.