|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total Posts||699 Posts|
|Start Date||13th July 2023|
|Last Date||31st July 2023|
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023
Assam Career: National Health Mission, Assam 2023 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 699 Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancy. The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of frontline workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Workers (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre. The online application will start from 13th July 2023. Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing can apply through online mode. https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Last date: 31/07/2023.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1 NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Details
- 2 Job Profile of Community Health Officer (CHO)
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
- 4 How to apply for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Online Application?
- 5 Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form:
- 6 Important Dates of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
- 7 Important Web-Links of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy
- 8 Selection Procedure of NHM Recruitment
NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Details
Name of post: Community Health Officer (CHO)
Number of Vacancy: 699 posts
Name of organisation: National Health Mission, Assam
Remuneration: ₹ 25,000 per month
Mode of application: Online
Last date submission of application: 31st July 2023
Job Profile of Community Health Officer (CHO)
The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al Sub Centre area by strengthening the implementation of public health programmes, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs working under the Sub Centre.
Eligibility Criteria of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
➢ The eligibility criteria for applying for the post is as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health/ B.Sc. (Community Health) are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format (Please refer Appendix I)
Age Limit: Candidates age must be less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st June 2023.
Other Criteria: Other Criteria: Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
How to apply for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment Online Application?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
|➥ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.|
|➥ Click on the “Online Application”.|
|➥ A new webpage will be opened.|
|➥ Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.|
|➥ Next submit the application form.|
|➥ At the end, take a print out of the application form.|
Documents to be Uploaded with NHM CCH Online Form:
➢ Following documents will have to uploaded with the Application Form:
- i) Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- iv) Age proof certificate.
- v) Candidates applying under reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- vi) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
Important Dates of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
|Starting date for submission of online application||13th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||31st July 2023|
Important Web-Links of NHM Assam CHO Vacancy
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Appendix – I Format||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
Selection Procedure of NHM Recruitment
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year BSc Nursing Course/ Post Basic BSc Nursing Course/ BSc Community Health).