|Post Name||Assistant, Operator & Other|
|Total Posts||14 Posts|
|Organization||Gauhati High Court|
|Application Fee||₹ 300/-|
|Start Date||18th May 2023|
|Last Date||2nd June 2023|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023
Assam Career: Gauhati High Court 2023 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 14 Judicial Assistant, Junior Grade Translator, Computer Assistant, and Telephone Operator vacancy in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court. The online application will start from 18th May 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ghconline.gov.in.
Last Date: 02/06/2023.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
1. Judicial Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 3 (OBC)
Educational Qualification: Must be a Graduate from a recognized University.
2. Junior Grade Translator
Number of Vacancy: 4 (UR)
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any official language of the State concerned under the jurisdiction of the Gauhati High Court.
- Computer Certificate/diploma of atleast 6 (six) months duration.
- Due weightage will be given to Law Graduates.
3. Computer Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 6 [UR-3, OBC/MOBC-1, SC-1, STP-1]
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized University .
- Must have received training in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc., setting up and configuring LAN, Using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and Web based applications of computers.
- Computer Certificate/Diploma of atleast 6 (six) months duration.
4. Telephone Operator
Number of Vacancy: 1 (UR)
- Must be a Graduate from a recognized University, having proficiency in English, Hindi and Official Language of the State concerned under the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court.
- Preference should be given to those candidates, who have minimum two years of experience as a telephone Operator in any reputed organization.
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on the last date of application.
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- SC: 5 years
- STP/STH: 5 years
- PwBD: 10 years
Employment Exchange Registration: The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- SC / ST: ₹ 150/-
- Others: ₹ 300/-
- PwBD: Nil
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
|➥ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.|
|➥ Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration”.|
|➥ In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.|
|➥ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.|
|➥ Pay the necessary application fee as per your category.|
|➥ At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form.|
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2023:
|Starting date for submission of Online application||18th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||2nd June 2023|
|Last date for payment of fees||6th June 2023, Till bank transaction hours|
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
|Online Application Form||Judicial Assistant|
|Online Application Form||Junior Grade Translator|
|Online Application Form||Computer Assistant|
|Online Application Form||Telephone Operator|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.