Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Gauhati High Court: Gauhati High Court 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 12 Law Clerk posts for temporary engagement in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court. The online application will start from 6th September 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ghconline.gov.in.
Last Date: 16/09/2021.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Law Clerk
Number of Vacancy:
Fixed Monthly Pay:
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Age Limit: Category wise age limits for the posts, as on last date of receipt of applications, will be as under:-
- Unreserved: 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 43 years
- SC: 45 years
- ST (P) & ST (H): 45 years
- PwBD: 50 years
- A) Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Law or Doctorate in Law from any recognized University in India.
- B) Candidate practicing at the Bar or having professional experience or literary works in Law to their credit would get preference.
Employment Registration Certificate:
- Must possess a valid Registration number of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- Written Examination (Objective type multiple choices) for 120 marks of 2 hours duration on OMR sheets testing the English Proficiency (30 marks), General Knowledge (10 marks), General Aptitude (10 marks), knowledge in Law (50 marks) as well as knowledge of Assamese language (20 marks).
- Viva-voce/ Interview of 15 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post) in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination will be called to appear in the interview.
➢ The Assamese language segment will be of qualifying nature and candidates securing at least 40% marks in the Assamese language segment will be treated as qualified to appear in the Interview/Viva -voce. Marks obtained in the Assamese section will not be considered in the final merit list.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and Interview/Viva-Voce. Where more than one candidate, obtain same grand total marks, the candidate who obtains more marks in the written examination will get preference. where the marks obtained by such candidates in the written examination are also same, then the candidate who is senior in age will get preference.
- SC/ STP/ STH: Rs.150/-
- PWD: Nil
- All Others: Rs.300/-
- For payment, the candidate should approach any branch of SBI along with the Challan copy (Challan copy can be download after online submission of application) and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future reference.
➢ ভাৰত আৰু অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে অতি দৰকাৰী আৰু সকলোতকৈ বেছি বিক্ৰি হোৱা কিতাপসমূহ।
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Vacancy?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- Step 6: At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of Online Application: 06.09.2021, from 2.00 pm
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 16.09.2021, till 5.00 pm
- Last date for payment of fee: 18.09.2021 till bank transaction hour
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.