District and Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
Dibrugarh Jobs: District and Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 07 Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Driver and Office Peon vacancy for the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 19/10/2022.
Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2022
|Application Process||Offline Form|
1. Technical Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 01
- Pay Scale: ₹ 26,000/-
- BCA with 60% mark, B.Sc. with one year P.G. Diploma in Computer Science/Application with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 1 (one) year – working experience from a reputed institution / organization.
- Diploma Holder from Polytechnic in Computer Science/ Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized institution and at least 2(two) years working experience from reputed institution/organization.
- Number of Vacancy: 1
- Pay Scale: ₹ 20,000/-
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination from any recognized Board/ Council/University.
- Candidate should possess a Diploma/Certificate in Stenography / Shorthand from ITI / Polytechnic/any other institute.
- Must have adequate knowledge of the official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
3. Office Assistant
- Number of vacancy: 02
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of Computer. Retired court staff and or new candidates having graduation in any stream shall also be considered.
- Pay Scale: ₹ 18,000/-
- Number of vacancy: 01
- Pay Scale: ₹ 15,000/-
- Must be Class VIII pass but below HSLC. A candidate who has passed HSLC shall be ineligible for the post.
- Must hold valid professional; driving licence issued by the competent authority to drive LMV/Four wheel vehicle for not less than 5 years.
5. Office Peon
- Number of vacancy: 02
- Pay Scale: ₹ 12,000/-
- Must be Class VIII pass but below HSLC.
- A candidate who has passed HSLC shall be ineligible for the post.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for Dibrugarh Judiciary Jobs?
Candidates need to send their application addressed to “The District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh”. Also, candidate are to superscribe the post applied for on the top of the envelope without fail. The candidates may also submit applications in the drop box placed at the O/O The District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh.
The last date of receiving applications is 19.10.2022 and applications received beyond due date shall not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
The application must be accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid Employment Exchange Registration card, Professional/valid Transport Driving Licence (for the post of Driver), two recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side along with the application.
Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh Recruitment:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.