Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Jorhat Jobs: Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 89 Gaon Pradhan Vacancy under Jorhat East, Jorhat West, Teok, Titabor and Mariani Revenue Circles of the Jorhat District. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 11/08/2022.
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Gaon Pradhan
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 89 posts
Name of revenue circles:
- ◉ Jorhat East, Jorhat West, Teok, Titabor and Mariani
Mode of application:
- ◉ Offline
Eligibility Criteria of DC Jorhat Recruitment:
- ◉ Candidates age should not be less than 30 years and not more than 65 years as on 1st January 2022.
- ◉ The candidate must have passed 10th standard or matriculation from a recognized institution or board.
- ◉ He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- ◉ He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- ◉ He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- ◉ He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- ◉ He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed .
- ◉ He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- ◉ He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- ◉ He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- ◉ He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- ◉ He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to apply for DC Jorhat Jobs?
- ◉ Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the given format of application as published with this advertisement. The application will be received up to 11th August 2022 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents:
- ◉ Passport sized photographs (3 copies)
- ◉ Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- ◉ Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- ◉ Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- ◉ Documents relating to land property in his/ her name.
- ◉ The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
Important Dates of Jorhat Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 12th July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 11th August 2022, 5 PM
Important Web-Links of DC Jorhat Recruitment:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.