Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
Dibrugarh Jobs: Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 84 Gaon Pradhan vacancy under various Revenue Circles of Dibrugarh district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 05/08/2022.
Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022
Name of post:
- ◉ Gaon Pradhan
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 84 posts
- ◉ ₹ 9,000/- per month.
Name of revenue circles:
- ◉ Dibrugarh East
- ◉ Dibrugarh West
- ◉ Naharkatia
- ◉ Chabua
- ◉ Tengakhat
- ◉ Tingkhong
- ◉ Moran
Eligibility Criteria of Dibrugarh Recruitment:
- ◉ Age Limit: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years as on 01/07/2022.
- ◉ Resident ship: Candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaon Pradhan Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
- ◉ Educational Qualification: Candidate should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- ◉ Candidate should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- ◉ Candidate should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues
- ◉ Candidate should not be a Govt. employee.
- ◉ Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- ◉ Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- ◉ Candidate should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- ◉ Candidate should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- ◉ Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- ◉ Candidate should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that Candidate has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply for Dibrugarh Gaon Pradhan Jobs?
- ◉ Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their application in the standard form of application within stipulated date. Candidates have to submit their filled application in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh.
➢ Candidates need to submit the photocopies of the following testimonials.
- ◉ Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- ◉ Educational Qualification Certificate.
- ◉ Age Proof Certificate.
- ◉ Small Family Norms Declaration.
- ◉ Documents Relating to Landed Property in his/her name.
- ◉ Bakijai Clearance Certificate.
- ◉ Mauzadar Certificate.
Important Dates of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of application: 21st July 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of application: 5th August 2022 up to 5 PM
Important Web-Links of Dibrugarh Recruitment:
- ◉ Application Form : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.