Deputy Commissioner, Darrang Recruitment 2022
|Application Process||Offline Form|
|Job Location||Darrang (Assam)|
Assam Jobs: Deputy Commissioner, Darrang 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 16 Mandal (Grade-III) Vacancy in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date: 30/10/2022.
DC Darrang Recruitment Details
Name of Post:
- Mandal (Grade-III)
Number of vacancy:
- 16 [UR: 05, OBC: 09, EWS: 01 & SC: 01]
- The candidates must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any Central or State recognized Boards.
- (i) The candidates must possess a valid 6 (six) months “Recorders Certificate Class Course (RCCC) Training” certificate from the Assam Surveys and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- (ii) The candidates must have a minimum 6 (six) month diploma/certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute and must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State.
- ₹ 14,000/- — 60,500/- and Grade Pay of ₹ 6200/- PM
- The candidates must have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange and the Registration Number along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- The candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
Table of Contents
Selection Process of DC Darrang Mandal Vacancy:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in a Written Examination. The written examination will ne of 100 marks and duration will be 3 hours.
The written examination comprises the following subjects:-
|☞ General English|
☞ General Knowledge & Quantitative Aptitude
☞ Knowledge on Survey and Settlement
- The shortlisted candidates through written examination will have to appear in a Hands-on Computer Proficiency Test (Practical). The list of the shortlisted candidates and the date of the test will be published in the Notice Board of Deputy Commissioner’s office, Darrang.
How to apply for DC Darrang Recruitment?
- The applications should be submitted in the Standard Form published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX in a sealed envelope addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S., Mangaldai, Pin-784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang. Applications should be sent either through post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days. Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application must be accompanied by the following:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste along with other testimonials.
- Self-attested copy of 6 months RCCC Training Pass Certificate.
- Three copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates across the photographs (one of which should be pasted on the application form).
- EWS certificate (in case of reserved category).
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- The applicant is required to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing postal stump of Rs. 5/ along with the applications.
- The candidates shall furnish their mobile number, WhatsApp number and email ID (if any) on the application form for smooth communication of information relating to the conduct of examination.
Important Dates of DC Darrang Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission application: 17th September 2022
- Last date of submission application: 30th October 2022, Midnight
Important Web-Links of Darrang Recruitment:
- Standard Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
- Whatsapp Alerts : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.