Cachar College Recruitment 2022
Cachar College Jobs: Cachar College, Silchar (Assam) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 07 Assistant Professor, Junior Assistant (Grade-III) and Lab Bearer (Grade-IV) Vacancy in Cachar College. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for these vacancy.
Last Date : 25/08/2022.
Cachar College Recruitment Details
1. Name of Post: Assistant Professor
- Number of vacancy: 03 [UR: 01 & PwD: 02]
- Scale of Pay: UGC Scale of Pay and other allowances as admissible.
- Age limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 (thirty-eight) years of age as on 1 January 2022 with relaxation of 10 years for PwD candidates, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Subject wise posts:
- Philosophy: 01
- Physics: 01
- Political Science: 01
- (I) a) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- (II) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- (III) Notwithstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii) above, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University/College/Institutions.
- (IV) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- (V) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks at the Master’s Level for the SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories of applicants for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to the teaching positions for the above-mentioned posts. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% to the SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
- (VI) A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September 19, 1991.
- (VII) The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M. Phil and Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience for appointment to the positions.
2. Name of Post: Grade-III (Junior Assistant)
- Number of vacancy: 01 (OBC/MOBC)
- Education Qualification: Candidate must be Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from a Govt. recognized university/institute with a diploma/certificate course in computer operation of minimum 3 months duration. The candidate should have the knowledge in Assamese and English
- Age Limit: As per Govt. of Assam, Department of Personnel OM No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02-09-2020 age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years on 01.01.2022 with relaxation of 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
3. Name of Post: Grade-IV: Lab Bearer
- Number of vacancy: 03 (UR: 02 & STP: 01)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Class VIII passed.
- Age Limit: As per Govt. of Assam, Department of Personnel OM No. ABP.6/2016/51, dated 02-09-2020 age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years on 01.01.2022 with relaxation of 3 years for OBC/MOBC, 5 years for ST & SC, 10 years for PWD and 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Assistant Professor: Application should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of ₹ 1,500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred) only as non-refundable application fee drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SILCHAR BRANCH (IFSC Code: SBIN0000183 & Branch Code: 000183).
- Grade-III: Application should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of ₹ 500/- (Five Hundred) only as non-refundable application fee drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SILCHAR BRANCH (IFSC Code: SBIN00000183 & Branch Code: 000183).
- Grade-IV: Application should be accompanied by an A/c Payee Demand Draft of ₹ 300/- (Three Hundred) only as non-refundable application fees drawn in favour of PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE payable at STATE BANK OF INDIA, SILCHAR BRANCH (IFSC Code: SBIN00000183 & Branch Code: 000183).
How to Apply for Cachar College Recruitment?
- Eligible candidate may download the Standard Application Form and submit the filled in application along with self-attested photocopies of academic credentials, relevant documents and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) to “THE PRINCIPAL, CACHAR COLLEGE, SILCHAR, ASSAM, PIN 788001”. Beside the aforesaid documents submission of self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate, if any, is mandatory, otherwise the application is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidate serving elsewhere should forward their application through proper channel with an NOC from Appointing Authority/Employer.
Important Web-links for Cachar College Recruitment:
- Standard Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.