APSC Admit Card 2022
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the official notification of the OMR based Screening Test for the recruitment of 17 Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) vacancy under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission. Accordingly, APSC will release the JAA Admit Card shortly from 25th July 2022. Candidates can download their Call letter/ Admit Card from APSC website (www.apsc.nic.in).
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
APSC JAA Admit Card Details
|Name of post||Junior Administrative Assistant|
|Number of Posts||17|
|Department||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement No||01/2022, dated: 01/01/2022|
|Type of test||Screening Test (OMR based)|
|Date of test||31/07/2022|
|Time of test||10 AM to 12 PM|
|Availability of admit card to download||From 25/07/2022|
How to Download APSC JAA Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for 17 Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards. The download links will be activated once APSC released the admit card.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, Check Important Web-Links section
- ◉ Step 2: Click on Download Admit Card link
- ◉ Step 3: Enter your Application Id Or Roll number and Date of Birth and click on View E-Admission Certificate button .
- ◉ Step 4: Your APSC admit card will be downloaded.
- ◉ Step 5: Take a print-out of the same and carry the admit to the examination hall.
Important Web-Links of APSC JAA Admit Card:Join Whatsapp Group
- ◉ Download Admit Card : Click Here
- ◉ List of Candidates : Click Here
- ◉ JAA Syllabus : Click Here
- ◉ JAA Exam Notice : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here