Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2021
- 3.0.2 1. Name of the Post:
- 3.0.3 Number of Vacancy:
- 3.0.4 Department:
- 3.0.5 Age Limit:
- 3.0.6 Educational Qualification:
- 3.0.8 2. Name of the Post:
- 3.0.9 Number of Vacancy:
- 3.0.10 Department:
- 3.0.11 Age Limit:
- 3.0.12 Educational Qualification:
- 3.0.14 3. Name of the Post:
- 3.0.15 Number of Vacancy:
- 3.0.16 Department:
- 3.0.17 Age Limit:
- 3.0.18 Educational Qualification:
- 3.2 Application Fee:
- 3.4 How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
- 3.6 Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- 3.8 Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in UPSC: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 23 Geologist, Engineer and Other posts in various Central Government Departments/ Organisations (UPSC Advt. No. 11/2021). The online application will start from 28th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://www.upsconline.nic.in.
Last Date: 16/09/2021.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director
Number of Vacancy:
- 2 (UR-02)
- Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- 35 years.
- M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
2. Name of the Post:
- Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation)
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 (OBC-01)
- Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- 33 years.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
3. Name of the Post:
- Assistant Geologist
Number of Vacancy:
- 20 (SC-01, ST-03, OBC-02, EWS-02, UR-12)
- Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines
- 30 years.
- Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Geo-chemistry or Marine Geology or Earth Science & Resource Management or Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies (Coastal Geology) or Environmental Geology or Geo-informatics from a recognized University or Institution.
- ₹25/- to be paid cash/online at SBI. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date to apply online: 28/08/2021
- Last date to apply online: 16/09/2021
Join Whatsapp Group
Important Web-Links of UPSC Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.