Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination 2022
UPSC CMS Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 687 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancy through Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2022. The online application will start from 6th April 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
Last Date: 26/04/2022.
UPSC CMS Examination 2022
Name of exam:
- ◉ Combined Medical Services Examination 2022
Number of vacancy:
- ◉ 687
- ◉ General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service: 314
- ◉ Assistant Divisional Medical Officer: 300
- ◉ GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council): 03
- ◉ General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC): 70
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CMS Examination:
- ◉ 32 years as of 1st August 2022, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1990. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
- ◉ Candidate should have passed both the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- ◉ Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.
- ◉ Step 3: Next again click on “Online Application” and Log in.
- ◉ Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 5: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Dates of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-04-2022
- ◉ Closing Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2022 till 6.00 P.M
Important Web-Links of UPSC CMS Recruitment:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.