|Exam Name||Indian Civil Services|
|Total Posts||1105 Posts|
|Application Fee||₹ 100/-|
|Start Date||1st February 2023|
|Last Date||21st February 2023|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination 2023
AssamCareer: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2023 has recently invited application for the recruitment of 1105 vacancy through Civil Service (Prelims) Exam 2023. The online application will start from 1st February 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsc.gov.in.
Last Date: 21/02/2023.
UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Examination Details
Name of examination: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2023
Number of vacancy: 1105
Name of services:
- (i) Indian Administrative Service
- (ii) Indian Foreign Service
- (iii) Indian Police Service
- (iv) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (v) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (vi) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- (vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- (viii) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- (ix) Indian Information Service, Group ‘A’
- (x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- (xi) Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- (xii) Indian Railway Protection Force Service, Group ‘A’
- (xiii) Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Indirect Taxes) Group ‘A’
- (xiv) Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’
- (xv) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Grade III)
- (xvi) Indian Railway Management Service, Group ‘A’
- (xvii) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- (xviii) Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service (DANICS), Group ‘B’
- (xix) Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service (DANIPS), Group ‘B’
- (xx) Pondicherry Civil Service (PONDICS), Group ‘B’
- (xxi) Pondicherry Police Service (PONDIPS), Group ‘B’
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Examination:
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2023 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Examination Scheme:
➢ The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages:
- (i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and
- (ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above.
Examination Centres @ Assam: Jorhat and Dispur .
- General/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female & PwBD: Nill
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment.
|➲ Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.|
|➲ Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.|
|➲ Next again click on “Online Application” and Log in.|
|➲ Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.|
|➲ Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.|
|➲ At the end, take a print out of the application form.|
Important Dates of UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Examination 2023:
|Starting date of online application||1st February 2023|
|Last date of online application||21st February 2023|
Important Web-Links of UPSC Civil Services (Pre) Examination:
|Online Application||Click Here|
|View official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of UPSC Recruitment 2023
|Q. What is the starting date of online application?|
|➲ Candidates will be able to submit their online applications for UPSC Civil Services Exam from 1st February 2023.|
|Q. What is the last date for online application?|
|➲ Candidates will be able to submit their online applications for UPSC Civil Services Exam on 21st February 2023 till 6 PM.|
|Q. When will the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 be conducted?|
|➲ The date of the UPSC Civil Services Exam has not been announced yet by the authority.|