Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination
UPSC Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 339 vacancy through Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022. The online application will start from 18th May 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
Last Date: 07/06/2022.
UPSC CDS II Examination 2022
Name of exam:
- ◉ Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022
Number of Vacancy:
- ◉ 339
Training Institute-wise vacancy:
- ◉ Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- ◉ Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- ◉ Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- ◉ Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169
- ◉ Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 16
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC CDS Examination:
➢ Candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- (i) a Citizen of India, or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal, or
- (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
➢ Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
➢ Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
- ◉ IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2004 only are eligible.
- ◉ Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2004 only are eligible.
- ◉ Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as of 1st July 2023 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1999 and not later than 1st July 2003 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2003 only are eligible.
- ◉ Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2004 only are eligible.
- ◉ Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried, and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st July 2004.
- ◉ I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- ◉ Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- ◉ Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- ◉ Others: Rs. 200/-
- ◉ Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- ◉ Payment mode: Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card .
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official UPSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for UPSC CDS II recruitment.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” .
- ◉ Step 3: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- ◉ Step 4: Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- ◉ Step 5: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 18th May 2022
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 7th June 2022
- ◉ Date of examination: 4th September 2022
Important Web-Links of UPSC CDS Examination:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ View official Advertisement : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.