RRB Guwahati Admit Card 2022
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Guwahati is shortly going to release the admit card of CBT Test for the recruitment of 1,03,769 vacancy against Group D (RRC-01/2019) notification. Indian Railways is going to start computer based tests for these vacancy from 17th August 2022.
Candidates who applied for these posts may download their call letter from this page.
RRB Guwahati Admit Card Details
|Name of post||Group D|
|Number of Vacancy||1,03,769 posts|
|Name of organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Advertisement No||CEN No. RRC- 01/2019 (level -1 Posts)|
|Type of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Admit card status||Released|
|Admit card release date||4 days before the date of examination|
Date of exam:
|Phase I||17th August to 25th August 2022|
|Phase II||26th August to 8th September 2022|
|Phase III||8th September to 19th September 2022|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) for RRB Guwahati is scheduled to be held in Phase III. Phase III candidates will be able to check their exam date and exam city details from 30th August 2022 at 7 PM. Accordingly, admit cards can be downloaded 4 days prior to exam date.|
Table of Contents
RRB Guwahati Group D Exam Schedule:
- The single stage CBT for the recruitment RRB Group D post is scheduled to be held tentatively from 17th August 2022 and onwards in multiple phases subject to the prevailing conditions and Government guidelines issued from time to time in view of handling of the Covid-19 pandemic.
How to Download RRB Guwahati CBT Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted online applications for 103769 Group D/ Level 1 Vacancy under various zones under Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) may download their CBT Admit Card online. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- 1st Step: Scroll down, Check Important Web Link’s section.
- 2nd Step: Click on RRB Guwahati Admit Card link.
- 3rd Step: A new webpage will be opened, enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth and click on Login button.
- 4th Step: Your RRB Admit Card 2022 will be available .
- 5th Step: Take a print of the same and carry the admit card to the exam hall.
Important Web Links of RRB Guwahati Admit Card:Join Whatsapp Group
- RRB Guwahati Admit Card : Click Here
- Check Exam City & Date : Click Here
- Phase I Exam Notice : Click Here
- Phase II Exam Notice : Click Here
- Phase III Exam Notice : Click Here
- RRB Group D Guide Book : Click Here
- CBT Mock Test : Click Here
- Forgot Registration No : Click Here
- Exam Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
RRB Group D Exam Details:
➢ Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to conduct the RRB Group D Exam for the recruitment of 1,03,769 vacancy against Group D (RRC-01/2019) vacancy.
- Name of exam: RRB Group D Exam
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 90 Minutes (120 Minutes for PwBD)
- Total marks: 100 Marks
- Total no of question: 100 MCQs
- Negative marking: There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
The Selection Procedure for Group D will be as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
RRB Group D CBT Syllabus:
|Section||No of questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20|
- General Science: This section covers Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion,Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest,Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Awareness and Current Affairs: Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
|Pl keep in mind that these topics listed above are just illustrative and not necessarily exhaustive.|