Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Jobs in RFRI Jorhat: Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 LDC & Technical Assistant Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview as per the schedule given below.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 30/09/2021.
RFRI Jorhat Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 [EWS]
- (a) 12th class certificate from a recognised Board.
- (b) A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter. Or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates. Relaxable for Government Servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India time to time.
2. Name of the Post:
- Technical Assistant (Bio-Technology)
Number of Vacancy:
- 1 [UR]
- Bachelor’s degree in Science in the relevant field/specialization or equivalent from a recognized University Or 3 years diploma in Engineering in the relevant field from a recognised institution.
- Not below 21 years or exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation as per Govt. norms, as amended from time to time, shall be allowed to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, Ex- Service man, Widow, Physically handicap, etc. candidates (whom so ever is/are entitled for age relaxation as per the rules and regulations of Govt. of India)..
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Selection Process of RFRI Jorhat Recruitment:
Lower Division Clerk:
➢ The selection will be based on written examination. There will be an objective type of question paper comprising of 100 MCQ in total upto the level of 10+2.
- General English,
- Numerical Aptitude,
- Mental Ability & Reasoning and
- General Awareness.
Technical Assistant (Bio-Technology):
➢ There will be an objective type of questions paper comprising 100 MCQ in total from different subjects. Questions of relevant subject will be according to graduation level. Duration of exam will be 03 hours.
➢ Syllabus: The details of each subject and MCQ are as follows:
- General awareness & reasoning: 20 Questions
- English & General Science: 20 Questions
- Arithmetic: 20 Questions
- Relevant Subject: 40 Questions
Venue of Written Examination:
- Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat
- Forest Research Centre for Bamboo & Rattan, Aizawl
- Forest Research Centre for Livelihood Extension, Agartala
- Non-refundable amount of Rs. 300.00 (Rupees Three Hundred only) is to be deposited to this office Savings Bank Account No. 393102010003153 (IFSC Code: UBIN0539317) with Union Bank of India, Jorhat Branch in favour of Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, Jorhat and proof of payment/deposit of application fee is to be attached with the application form. Persons with disabilities (PWD) and female candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to apply for RFRI Jorhat Recruitment?
➢ Interested candidates who fulfil all the requirements and are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply to the Director, Rain Forest Research Institute, P. Box. No. 126, Jorhat-785001, Assam along with self-attested copies of:
- (A) Certificate of proof of age.
- (B) Certificates/Mark-sheets of educational qualification.
- (C) Certificate issued by the competent authority in prescribed format in support of claim belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS, as applicable. In case the certificate is in a local vernacular language, its English translation should be submitted.
- (D) Certificate in support of claim for age relaxation/fee concession, as applicable.
- (E) Certificate of Economically Weaker Section.
➢ The envelope containing the application should be marked as “Application for the post of_______________________ (with post code)
- Last date for receipt of application is 30.09.2021.
Important Web-Links of RFRI Jorhat Recruitment:
- Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.