Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment 2021
- 3 PFRDA Recruitment 2021
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of PFRDA Recruitment:
- 3.4 Selection Process of PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- 3.6 Application Fee:
- 3.8 How to Apply for PFRDA Recruitment?
- 3.10 Important Dates of PFRDA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021:
- 3.12 Important Web-Links of PFRDA Recruitment:
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) Recruitment 2021
Jobs in PFRDA: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 22 Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Posts. The online application will start from 13th August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/pfrdarmaug21.
Last Date: 16/09/2021.
PFRDA Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
Number of Vacancy:
- General: 05 [SC-1, ST-1, OBC-1, EWS-1, UR/ GEN-1]
- Actuarial: 02 [UR]
- Finance & Accounts: 02 [OBC-1, UR/ GEN-1]
- Information Technology: 02 [OBC-1, UR/ GEN-1]
- Official Language (Rajbhasha): 01 [UR/ GEN-1]
- Research (Economics): 01 [UR/ GEN-1]
- Research (Statistics): 01 [UR/ GEN-1]
- Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
Eligibility Criteria of PFRDA Recruitment:
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of thirty (30) years as on July 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1991.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- General: Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University, CA, CFA, CS, CWA.
- Actuarial: Graduation from a recognised University / Institute AND Pass or exemption in all Seven (07) ‘Core Principles’ subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of lndia (IAI) Examination.
- Finance & Accounts: Graduation from a recognized university AND Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)/ Associate Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA) [erstwhile Associate of Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (AICWA)] or Fellow Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA) [erstwhile Fellow of Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (FICWA)] from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) [erstwhile Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI)] / Associate Company Secretary (ACS) or Fellow Company Secretary (FCS) from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute.
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical / electronics and communication / information technology / computer science) / Masters in Computer Application / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers / information technology.
- Official Language (Rajbhasha): Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research (Economics): Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics.
- Research (Statistics): Master’s Degree in Statistics.
Selection Process of PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment:
- Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process i.e. Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
- Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women: Nil
How to Apply for PFRDA Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application from 13th August to 16th September 2021; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here is the basic steps one need to follow to submit the online application
- 1st Step: Scroll down, check Important Web-Link‘s section.
- 2nd Step: Click Online Application Form Link and Register yourself.
- 3rd Step: Next again Click Online Application Form Link and login .
- 4th Step: Enter all personal and educational information as required.
- 5th Step: Pay application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- 6th Step: Also, take a print of the submitted form .
Important Dates of PFRDA Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 13/08/2021
- Closing date of submission of online application: 16/09/2021
- Closing date of editing application details: 16/09/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 01/10/2021
Important Web-Links of PFRDA Recruitment:
- Online Application : Click Here .
- View official Advertisement : Click Here .
- Official Website : Click Here .
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.