OIL India Nursing Admission 2022
Oil India Limited 2022 has recently released the official OIL India Nursing Admission 2022 notification for admission into 3 year General Nursing and Midwifery Course in the School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital Duliajan for the session 2022-2023. Interested and eligible female candidates of districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo of Assam and ChanglangDistrict of Arunachal Pradesh can apply online for this course .
OIL India Nursing Admission Details
➢ Name of course: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Course
➢ Name of institute: School of Nursing, Oil India Hospital Duliajan
➢ Name of organisation: Oil India Limited
➢ Duration of course: 3 years
➢ Academic session: 2022-2023
➢ Number of seats: 30
➢ Category-wise seat distribution:
- ◉ UR: 14
- ◉ OBC/MOBC: 5
- ◉ SC: 2
- ◉ ST: 5
- ◉ PWD: 1(OH)
- ◉ EWS: 3
Eligibility Criteria of OIL India Nursing Admission:
➢ Candidates want to enroll for OIL India Nursing courses 2022 must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Marital Status: Only unmarried female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Female candidates of District Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang District of Arunachal Pradesh can apply .
- Age Limit: Must be between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December 2022.
- Age Relaxation: The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
- ◉ SC/ST: 5 years
- ◉ OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- ◉ PWD: 10 years
- Educational Qualification: Minimum 10+2 class passed from a recognised board in any stream with English and a minimum aggregate of 40% marks for General candidates (5% relaxation for SC/ST/O.B.C./M.O.B.C/PWD candidates). Preference will be given to candidates passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and will be finally selected for admission only after they are declared fit by the OIL medical board.
How to Apply for OIL India Nursing Admission?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for OIL India Nursing Admission by visiting Official OIL India Nursing Admission Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for this course.
- ◉ Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- ◉ Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and go to “Application Form” section.
- ◉ Step 3: In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents including photograph and signature.
- ◉ Step 4: At the end, submit the form.
- ◉ Step 5: Also, don’t forget to take a print of the submitted form.
Important Dates of OIL India Nursing Admission 2022:
- ◉ Starting date of submission of online application: 29th August 2022, 12 Midnight
- ◉ Last date of submission of online application: 12th September 2022, 12 Midnight
- ◉ Date of release of Admit Card: 20th September 2022, 12 Midnight to 24th September 2022, 12 Midnight
- ◉ Date of entrance exam: 25th September 2022
- ◉ Date of declaration of results: 14th October 2022
- ◉ Counseling and documents verification: 21st October 2022
Important Web Links of OIL India Nursing Admission:
- ◉ Online Application : Click Here
- ◉ Notification : Click Here
- ◉ Information Brouchre : Click Here
- ◉ Official Website : Click Here
Selection Process of OIL India Nursing Admission:
The selection process of OIL India Nursing Admission consists of following phases:
- Written Test: The eligible candidates will have to appear a written test. The pass mark in the written test is 45 percent for General candidates and 40 percent for SC/ST/O.B.C./M.O.B.C/PWD candidates.
- Subjects/ Syllabus: The entrance test will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) and shall be set from the course of Class X covering following subjects:
|General knowledge, General Awareness, Popular Science||25 Marks|
|General English||25 Marks|
|General Mathematics||25 Marks|
|General Science||25 Marks|
- The duration of the test will be 02.00 hours and total marks will be 100. The questions will be in English language. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be considered for selection on provisional basis based on merit in the written test.
- Document Verification: Provisionally selected candidates will have to appear before a Board for original document verification and medical examination.
- Training Period: Selected candidates for admission will be required to undergo one year compulsory post qualification practical training following completion of GNM Course in the company managed health and medical units. They must complete their full training period (including one year compulsory practical training); otherwise the cost incurred on them during the course has to be refunded if they discontinue their course/training of their own.