NTPC Recruitment 2022
NTPC Jobs: NTPC 2022 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 864 Engineering Executive Trainee (EET-2022) Vacancy in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Mining through GATE-2022 Score. The online application will start from 28th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://careers.ntpc.co.in.
Last Date: 11/11/2022.
NTPC Ltd Recruitment Details
Name of the post: Engineering Executive Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 864
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electrical: N/A
- Mechanical: N/A
- Electronics: N/A
- Instrumentation: N/A
- Civil: N/A
- Mining: N/A
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale of ₹ 40,000-1,40,000 at the basic pay of ₹ 40,000/- (E1 Grade). The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
Eligibility Criteria of NTPC Ltd Recruitment:
Age Limit: 27 years as of the last date of application. The upper age relaxation is up to 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% marks for SC, ST & PwBD category), as per respective Institute/University norms.
A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics, Instrumentation & Control.
- Civil Engineering: Civil/ Construction Engineering
- Mining Engineering: Mining
GATE Score: Eligible candidate must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2022). Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
- General/EWS/OBC(NCL): To be updated later
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM/Female: Nil
- Payment mode: SBI pay-in-slip/ SBI net banking / visa/master credit/debit card
How to apply for NTPC Ltd Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official NTPC Online Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NTPC recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” link.
- Step 3: A new web page will be opened .
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form .
- Step 6: At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of NTPC Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 28th October 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 11th November 2022
Important Web-Links of NTPC Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.