NIPER, Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Jobs in NIPER: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 3 Professor posts. The online application will start from 22nd October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://niperguwahati.ac.in.
Last Date: 28/11/2021.
NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
Number of Vacancy:
Designation wise vacancy:
- Pharmaceutics: 1
- Pharmaceutical Analysis: 1
- Pharmacology & Toxicology: 1
Pay Level (7th CPC):
- Level 14
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of NIPER Guwahati Recruitment:
- Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
Professor ( Pharmaceutics):
- Essential: Ph. D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm / MS) in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations) /Industrial Pharmacy with a very good academic record throughout, and at least 10 years of Teaching/ Research/ Industrial experience with good publications track record (in SCI journals) / Patents in the above mentioned areas .
- Desirable: Candidate should have leadership qualities with adequate experience of independent research in the above specialization in terms of guiding Master students and Ph. D students. Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum of 4 years’ experience at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent who have completed at least two EMR or Industry sponsored projects with adequate administrative experience to lead the department and should have conducted research in the above areas with translation potential.
Professor (Pharmaceutical Analysis):
- Essential: Ph. D in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Analytical Chemistry with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M. Pharm / MS / M.Sc.) in Pharmaceutical Analysis / Quality Control & Assurance / Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching/ Research / Industrial experience with good publication track record (in SCI journals) / Patents in the above-mentioned areas.
- Desirable: Candidate should have expertise in Analytical method development and validation, impurity profiling, working knowledge of cGMP quality requirements and FDA / ICH regulatory requirements. Candidate should have adequate knowledge in handling chromatographic equipment’s like HPLC, LCMS-MS, GCMS, ICPMS, etc., Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum of 4 years’ experience at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent and adequate administrative experience and Managerial capabilities for maintaining sophisticated analytical equipment’s and leading the department. Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guiding master’s and Ph. D students
Professor (Pharmacology & Toxicology):
- Essential: Ph. D in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M. Pharm / MS / M. Sc) in the Pharmacology & Toxicology / Regulatory Toxicology with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience with excellent publication track record in SCI journals / Patents in the above-mentioned areas.
- Desirable: Candidate should have leadership qualities in different areas of in vitro and in vivo pharmacology and toxicology. Also, the candidate should have scientific and administrative leadership in handling / Supervising the centers of excellence / National Centers such as Central Animal House and drug Testing facility etc., Preference will be given to the candidates having minimum of 4 years’ experience at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent who completed at least two EMR or Industry sponsored projects and adequate administrative experience to lead the Department. Candidate should have demonstrated leadership and adequate experience of independent research in the above specialization in terms of guiding master’s and Ph. D students.
- 50 years
Age Relaxation: The relaxation of upper age limit for reserved categories are as follows:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST .
- UR/ OBC/ Others: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for NIPER Guwahati Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official NIPER Guwahati Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NIPER Guwahati recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Don’t you have account? Sign Up Here”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Sign In.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: At the end, submit the form and take a print out of the application form .
Applications must be accompanied by:
- i. Statement of Purpose (maximum of 1000 Words)
- ii. Your proposed contribution to the Institute (maximum of 1000 words)
- iii. Your notable achievements in education and employment
- iv. Awards, Rewards, Recognitions won and/or professional affiliations
- v. Professional References relevant and not relatives (three) with Name, Designation, Organization, e-Mail ID, Mobile and Landline
- vi. Category Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority, with validity as on the closing date of applications.
- Completely filled-in application duly ink-signed along with documents mentioned above, should be sent by Speed Post or Courier to the address given below:
➢ The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research(NIPER) Guwahati, Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari,Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101.
➢ The envelope containing the application form should be labelled as: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 05/2021 DATED: 22/10/2021” .
Important Dates of NIPER Guwahati Recruitment:
- Starting date of submission of online application: 22.10.2021, 11:00 AM
- Last date of submission of online application: 28.11.2021, 05:00 AM
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application along with all enclosures: 06-12-2021 upto 5:00 PM
Important Web-Links of NIPER Guwahati Recruitment:
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Online Application : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.