Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
N F Railway Apprentice: Northeast Frontier Railway (NF Railway) 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the various trades at different Workshops/ Units. The online application will start from 1 June 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Last Date: 30/06/2022.
N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Act Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 5636 posts
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919 posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 551 posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547 posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 posts
List of Trades:
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Stipend: As per Apprentices norms.
Eligibility Criteria of N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit card/ credit card/internet Banking
How to apply for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for N F Railway Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Northeast Frontier Railway. They may follow below mentioned steps.
|Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .|
|Click on Online Application link and register yourself.|
|Again click on Online Application link and Login.|
|Enter all your personal and educational details as required.|
|Next, upload your required documents.|
|Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.|
|Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form.|
Important Web-Links of N F Railway Recruitment 2022:
- Starting date of Submission of Online Application: 1st June 2022, 11 AM
- Last date of Submission of Online Application: 30th June 2022, 10 PM
Important Web-Links of N F Railway Apprentice Vacancy:
- Online Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.
FAQs of N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
1. How many posts are vacant under N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
- There are 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy under N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment.
2. What is the starting date of submission of online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
- The starting date of submission of online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 1st June 2022.
3. What is the last date of submission of online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
- The last date of submission of online application for N F Railway Apprentice Recruitment is 30th June 2022.