Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu Recruitment 2021
Jobs in KAAC: Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 2 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) Posts in Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department under Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC). Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to the “Deputy Director, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, KAAC“.
Last Date: 14/08/2021.
KAAC Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
Number of Vacancy:
- Rs.14000 to Rs 49000 and Grade Pay @ Rs.6200 P.M plus other allowances as admissible.
Eligibility Criteria of KAAC Recruitment:
- Candidate should not be less than 18(eighteen) years and should not be above 43 (Forty-three) years for ST/SC and for OBC/MOBC up to 45 (Forty-five)years and 50(Fifty) years in respect of persons with disabilities as on 01-01-2021.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Karbi Anglong/ West Karbi Anglong.
- Higher Secondary (HS) Passed. (Diploma in Computer Application).
Selection Process of KAAC Recruitment:
➢ Candidates will be selected based on the performance of a written test/ oral interview to be intimated in due course of time. The written Test is of 150 marks comprising of following sections:
- (I) English: 50 marks
- (II) General Knowledge: 50 marks
- (III) Essay writing and Application writing in English: 50 marks
- 150 marks
➢ Name of candidate and Roll No. along with the date of interview will be published in the local News paper, No. call letter will be issued to the candidate separately.
How to Apply for KAAC Recruitment?
- Duly filled up application in Standard Form as prescribed in Assam Gazette should be addressed to the Deputy Director, Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, KAAC, Diphu, Karbi Anglong alongwith KAAC revenue receipt of Rs.20.00 only in case of General category and Rs.10.00 only in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Application must be accompanied with self attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in respect of their educational qualification, proficiency, Employment Exchange Registration Number, Caste Certificate, Diploma in Computer Application, bona fide residence etc.
- Three copies of self address Envelope affixing with postal stamp for future correspondence.
- The Application must be legibly filled up in all columns by the candidate with his/her own hand and should be sent in closed covers Envelope with making at the top of the envelope In red pen “Application for the post of Lower Division Assistant.”
Important Dates of KAAC Diphu Recruitment:
- Starting Date of submission of application: 01-08-2021
- Closing Date of submission of application: 14-08-2021, 4 PM
Important Web-Links of KAAC Diphu Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.