Chief Judicial Magistrate kamrup Recruitment 2021
Jobs in CJM Kamrup: Chief Judicial Magistrate Kamrup, Amingaon 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 3 Peon post in the establishment of the CJM Kamrup. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in Standard Form along with necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement should be sent to “The chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup District, Amingaon”.
Last Date: 22/11/2021
CJM Kamrup Recruitment Details
Name of the posts:
Number of Vacancy:
- 03 Posts [UR]
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of CJM Kamrup Amingaon Vacancy:
- The Candidate must have to Pass Class VIII. However Higher Secondary Passed and higher than that are not eligible to apply.
Employment Exchange Certificate:
- Applicant must have to be enrolled in Employment Exchange and should have valid Registration Card as on date of application.
- Applicant must not be below 18 (eighteen) Years of age as on date of application and the Upper age limit 4 years.
- Rs. 12000 – 52000 + Grade Pay of Rs.3900.00 Per month Plus other allowances as admissible as per Rule.
- Eligible candidates shall have to appear in a written test of 70 marks and short listed candidates will be invited to appear in an interview. The question paper of the Written Test will be in Assamese Language (except the Gen. English portion). The original Documents/Testimonials will be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates have to appear in both on their own expenses.
How to Apply for CJM Kamrup Recruitment?
- The applications are to be addressed to the undersigned along with 3 (three) self-attested recent coloured passport size photographs (one pasted and others stapled writing the name on backside of each) and self-attested copies of certificates in respect of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Employment Exchange Certificate, Permanent Residential or Domicile Certificate etc. The duly filled up and signed applications along with relevant testimonials and a self-addressed envelope (22cm X 10cm) affixing postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 22-11 2021. The envelope containing the application. should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”. The applications are to be dropped in the Drop Box kept in the office of the undersigned purpose. The Postal Address of the office is “The chief Judicial Magistrate, Kamrup District, Amingaon, P.O.- Amingaon, PIN 781031”. Application received after 22-11-2021as well as incomplete and unsigned application will not be accepted.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 22/10/2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 22/11/2021
Important Web Links:
- View official Advertisement: Click Here
- Download Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.