Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Forensic Science: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 36 Scientific Assistant and 4 Junior Assistant post. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application must reach office of the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam.
Last Date: 29/10/2021.
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021
1. Name of the Post:
- Scientific Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 16
- OBC: 9
- SC: 2
- STH: 2
- STP: 3
- EWS: 4
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
- Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
- Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
- B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
- B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
2. Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 3
- STH: 1
- Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from recognized institute. They should have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of data bases. internet. E-mail etc.
- PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP Rs 7600/-
Other Criteria of Forensic Science Recruitment:
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate:
- The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
- The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
How to Apply for Forensic Science Recruitment?
➢ Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781018.
➢ The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
Important Dates of Forensic Science Vacancy 2021:
- Starting date of submission of application: 6th October 2021
- Last date of application submission of application: 29th October 2021
Important Web-Links of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment:
- Application Form : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
Selection Process of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment:
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test — only for those who qualify in the written test).
The scheme of the examination is as mentioned below:
|Post||Subjects||Written Test||Skill Test||Total Marks|
|Scientific Assistant||Concerned subjects, General Knowledge, General English||75||25||100|
|Junior Assistant||General Knowledge. General English, Quantitative aptitudeand knowledge in computer||100||50||150|