Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- 3 Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
- 3.2 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- 3.4 Selection Process of IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment:
- 3.6 ➢ ভাৰত আৰু অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে অতি দৰকাৰী আৰু সকলোতকৈ বেছি বিক্ৰি হোৱা কিতাপসমূহ।
- 3.8 How to apply for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment?
- 3.10 Important Date:
- 3.12 Important Web-Links of Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Indian Air Force: Indian Air Force 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 174 Group ‘C’ Civilian posts at its various Air Force Stations/ Units across the country. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Date of Advertisement: 02/09/2021
Last Date: 30 Days.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021
Name of the post:
- Group C Civilian
Number of Vacancy:
Station/ Unit vacancy:
- HQ Central Command: 24
- HQ Southern Air Command: 2
- HQ Training Command: 87
- HQ Western Command: 61
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment:
- For all posts 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application).
- (i) 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
- (ii) 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- (iii) 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
- Supdt (Store): Essential: Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: Essential: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.
- Painter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter.
- Carpenter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.
- House Keeping Staff (HKS): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Mess Staff: Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: One year of experience as Waiter or Washer up from an Organization or Institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Gardener from an Organization or Institute.
Selection Process of IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment:
- (A) All application will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- (B) The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- (C) The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (Depending up on post) .
- (D) The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- (E) The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- (F) Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
How to apply for IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment?
➢ Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
- (a) All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- (b) In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit alongwith application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- (c) In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted alongwith the application.
- (d) Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021/DR”.
- (e) Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
- Last date: The last date for receipt of Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication [Date of Advertisement: 02/09/2021] of this advertisement.
Join Whatsapp Group
Important Web-Links of Indian Air Force Recruitment:
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.