Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Jobs in Gauhati High Court: Gauhati High Court 2021 has recently invited application for the Vacancy of 237 LDA and Copyist posts for the district courts of Assam. The online application will start from 1st October 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ghconline.gov.in.
Last Date: 31/10/2021.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
Name of the posts:
- LDA & Copyist
Number of Vacancy:
- UR: 151
- SC: 15
- STP: 21
- STH: 8
- PWD: 0
- OBC/ MOBC: 42
- Baksa: 1
- Barpeta: 11
- Bongaigaon: 5
- Cachar: 19
- Darrang: 8
- Dhemaji: 1
- Dhubri: 11
- Dibrugarh: 5
- Dima Hasao: 10
- Goalpara: 4
- Golaghat: 13
- Hailakandi: 9
- Jorhat: 4
- Kamrup (M): 30
- Kamrup (R): 13
- Karbi Anglong: 4
- Karimganj: 5
- Kokrajhar: 6
- Lakhimpur: 8
- Morigaon: 13
- Nagaon: 12
- Nalbari: 13
- Sivasagar: 7
- Sonitpur: 13
- Tinsukia: 6
- Udalguri: 2
Scale of Pay:
- Rs 14000 to 60500 with Grade Pay of Rs 6200/-
|প্ৰতিদিনে চাকৰি খবৰৰ লগতে দৰকাৰী নোটচবোৰ পাবৰ বাবে আজিয়েই আমাৰ Whatsapp Group ত জইন হৈ লওক – Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be as follows
- UR: 18 to 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 18 to 43 years
- SC/ ST: 18 to 45 years
- PWD: 18 to 50 years
- Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
- He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3 (three) months duration.
Official Language Proficiency:
- The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
Employment Exchange Certificate:
- The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
➢ Candidates have to pay the application as mentioned below according to their caste:
- SC/ ST: Rs.100/-
- PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs.300/-
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy:
➢ The selection process of Gauhati High Court LDA & Copyist Vacancy consists of following two stages:
➢ A Common Written Test (OMR based objective Questions with Multiple Choices) of two hour duration of 120 marks will be held.
- (i) General English (50 marks), General Knowledge including Computer Knowledge (30 marks) and General Aptitude (20 marks)
- (ii) Official language of the state of Assam (Assamese): 20 marks (which will be qualifying in nature, qualifying marks shall be 40% of 20 i.e. 8 marks).
➢ Marks obtained in the Assamese language segment will not be counted in preparing the merit list of written test as well as the final select list.
- Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 from the rank-wise marksheet of the written test (3 times the total posts of a particular district) will be called to the viva-voce (15 marks).
- On the basis of the grand total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Test and viva-voce, the final selection will be made district wise.
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
➢ Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment.
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration”.
- Step 3: In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Step 4: Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Step 5: Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- Step 6: At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form .
- A candidate is allowed to submit one application form only against a district of his/her choice. Candidature of a candidate will be considered for both the categories of posts (LDA and Copyist) of all the establishments of that particular district.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 01/10/2021, 12:00 Noon
- Last date for submission of online application: 31/10/2021, 5:00 PM
- Last date for payment of fees: 03/11/2021, Till bank transaction hours
Important Web-Links of Gauhati High Court Vacancy:
- Online Application : Click Here
- View official Advertisement : Click Here
- Postponement Notice : Click Here
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.