Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment 2022
Export-Import Bank Jobs: Export-Import Bank of India 2022 has recently invited application for the Recruitment of 45 Management Trainee (MT), Manager LAW and Manager Information Technology vacancy. The online application will start from 14th October 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/iebmtsep22.
Last Date: 04/11/2022.
Export-Import Bank of India Recruitment Details
1. Management Trainee (MT)
Number of Vacancy: 41 [Direct Recruit:30 | Special Drive:11]
- Direct Recruit: 30 [UR:12, SC:3, ST:3, OBC:9, EWS:3, PwBD:3]
- Special Drive: 11 [SC:7, ST:3, OBC:1]
Age Limit: 21 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation is up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC(NCL) candidates.
Pay Scale: A monthly stipend of ₹ 55,000/- will be paid during the period of training. The current CTC of the Deputy Manager works out to Rs. 17.00 lakh per annum approximately.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)/ Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2-year full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institution, and the candidate must have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA).
- In the case of CA, membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a must.
- All applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in Graduation.
2. Manager (MM II)
Number of Vacancy: 4
- Manager (Law): 2 posts
- Manager (Information Technology): 2 posts
Age Limit: SC/ST: 40 years | OBC(NCL): 35 years as on 04.11.2022
Pay Scale: ₹ 48170 -1740 – 49910 -1990 – 69810
Manager (Law): Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks.
Experience: Candidates presently working with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU/ Law firm(s)/ Practicing at Bar/ Judicial Services, or any other organization of repute, with at least 6 years of post qualification legal experience (in Scale I or equivalent).
Manager (Information Technology): B.E / B.Tech Degree with minimum 50% or equivalent grade in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication OR any Graduation Course with a postgraduate qualification in Computer Science (minimum 2 years duration)/ MCA with minimum 50% marks or equivalent.
Experience: Candidates with at least 6 years of post-qualification IT experience with Public Sector Banks/All India Financial Institutions/ Central Government/ State Government/ PSU or any other organization of repute in:
- Development using any of the programming languages (C, C++, Java, Angular, Asp .net, etc.) OR
- Database knowledge and work experience in SQL Server, Oracle, etc OR
- Working knowledge in Finacle Core Banking Software in Customization, Report Development, and user support.
- UR/ OBC: ₹ 600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD /EWS and Female: ₹ 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for EXIM Bank Recruitment by visiting at official portal of IBPS Portal. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Step 1: Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Step 2: Click on Online Application Form link .
- Step 3: A new webpage will be opened and register yourself.
- Step 4: Again click on Online Application Form and Log-in.
- Step 5: Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Step 6: Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Step 7: At the end pay the application fee as per your category and click on submit button.
- Step 8: Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of Export-Import Bank of India Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 14/10/2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 04/11/2022
Important Web-Links of EXIM Bank Vacancy:Join Whatsapp Group
For more correct information read the official notification carefully before apply.