Table of Contents
- 1 Notification
- 2 Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021
- 3 Assam Police Admit Card Details
- 3.2 How to download Assam Police Constable Admit Card?
- 3.4 Assam Police Constable Admit Card Download Helpline:
- 3.6 Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card:
- 3.8 Assam Police PST/ PET Exam Schedule:
- 3.9 Phase I Schedule
- 3.10 Phase II Schedule
- 3.11 PST/ PET Reschedule Notice
- 3.13 COVID Guidelines for Constable PST/ PET Candidates:
Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2021
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam is soon going to conduct Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 6662 Constable (AB/UB) vacancy in Assam Police for 15 districts.
Accordingly, Assam Police has now released the Assam Police Admit Card w.e.f 20th August 2021 on SLPRB official website (https://slprbassam.in) . Candidates who have been shortlisted for PST / PET of Constable (UB) and Constable (AB) will be able to download their admit card from this page.
It is to be kept in mind that marks obtained by all candidates who have already appeared, shall remain intact and the PST/ PET drive shall be resuming only for the remaining candidates.
Assam Police Admit Card Details
Name of the post:
- Constable [Unarmed Branch (UB) and Armed Branch (AB) ]
Name of organisation:
- Assam Police
Number of Vacancy:
- 6,662 Posts
➢ Constable (UB): 2,391 Posts
➢ Constable (AB): 4,271 Posts
- State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam
Name of test:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test (PST)
Date of test:
- 1st September 2021 onwards
Venue of exam:
- Details will be available on admit card
Admit card status:
Date of availability of online admit card:
- From 20th August 2021
- 8826762317 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download Assam Police Constable Admit Card?
➢ Candidates who submitted their online applications against the 2391 posts of Constables (UB) & 4271 posts of Constable (AB) in Assam Police may follow below mentioned steps to download their admit cards for the PET- Physical Efficiency Test & PST- Physical Standard Test (PET & PST) .
- 1st Step: Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- 2nd Step: Click on the Assam Police Admit Card Link.
- 3rd Step: Enter Your Phone No. / Email ID / Application ID (anyone of these).
- 4th Step: Click on the Login button.
- 5th Step: Your admit card will be available for print or download.
- 6th Step: Take a print of the same and carry your call letter to examination centre .
Assam Police Constable Admit Card Download Helpline:
- Candidates facing a difficulty in downloading the Admit Card may immediately contact Helpline No.- 8826762317 (10 AM to 5 PM) or Email to email@example.com.
- লগ ইনত সমস্যা পাইছে নেকি? অনুগ্ৰহ কৰি সহায়তা কেন্দ্ৰৰ 8826762317 নম্বৰত যোগাযোগ কৰক।
Important Web-Links of Assam Police Admit Card:
|Assam Police Admit Card||Click Here|
|PET/ PST Notification||Phase I | Phase II | Phase III|
|PET/ PST Postponement Notice||I | II|
|View official Advertisement||Old | New|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Assam Police PST/ PET Exam Schedule:
- State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is going to conduct 3rd Phase of PST/ PET for the following 31 districts. The Candidates of the above mentioned districts will be able to download their Admit Cards for PST/ PET with effect from 20-08-2021. However, the candidates who had appeared in the PST/PET earlier need not appear again.
Phase I Schedule
|District/s||Start Date||End Date|
|Biswanath||1st September||13th September|
|Chirang||1st September||3rd September|
|Darrang||1st September||14th September|
|Dhemaji||1st September||15th September|
|Dhubri||1st September||10th October|
|Hailakandi||1st September||3rd September|
|Hojai||1st September||1st September|
|Jorhat||1st September||11th October|
|Kamrup Metro||1st September||14th September|
|Karbi Anglong||1st September||3rd September|
|Karimganj||1st September||23rd September|
|Morigaon||1st September||14th September|
|Sivasagar||1st September||1st October|
|Sonitpur||1st September||16th September|
|Udalguri||1st September||14th September|
Phase II Schedule
|Districts||Start Date||End Date|
|Baksa||24th September 2021||30th November 2021|
|Barpeta||13th September 2021||18th November 2021|
|Bongaigaon||24th September 2021||2nd November 2021|
|Cachar||13th September 2021||5th November 2021|
|Dibrugarh||25th September 2021||9th November 2021|
|Goalpara||5th October 2021||5th November 2021|
|Golaghat||13th September 2021||26th October 2021|
|Kamrup||9th September 2021||24th November 2021|
|Kokrajhar||24th September 2021||3rd November 2021|
|Lakhimpur||23rd September 2021||17th November 2021|
|Majuli||27th October 2021||30th October 2021|
|Nagaon||24th September 2021||19th November 2021|
|Nalbari||27th September 2021||9th November 2021|
|South Salmara||5th November 2021||18th November 2021|
|Tinsukia||21st October 2021||26th November 2021|
PST/ PET Reschedule Notice
COVID Guidelines for Constable PST/ PET Candidates:
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has fixed a set of COVID-19 guidelines for all PST/ PET candidates. Candidates must follow these guidelines during their tenure at examination centre/s.
- Candidates are instructed to wear their own face mask during the test process.
- Candidates will have to maintain protocol of social distancing given by the Government during the examination process.
- All the candidates will have to wash / sanitize their hands properly before entering the examination premises.
- Candidates will have to follow government guidelines issued from time to time regarding handling of COVID-19 pandemic.